PLANT LOOFAH (X2)
The loofah is from the same family as the cucumber and the courgette.
It is the fruit of a climbing plant that grows in tropical areas… In Asia and Africa, it ripens in springtime and is then eaten.
Its seeds are removed, and it is dried out during the summer to make a sponge !
Sold by 2
The loofah is fully biodegradable and a handy accessory for cleansing and softening the skin with zero irritation!
Directions: Moisten before use.
- Removes dead skin and impurities
- Leaves skin soft and perfectly clean
- Prepares the skin for waxing or shaving
- Boosts blood circulation
- Boosts lymphatic circulation
- Fight against cellulite and orange peel skin
- Keeps skin looking youthful
- Maintains your tan for longer