WHY USE A WHEEL FOR YOGA PRACTICE?
* Deep stretch of the front of the body: chest, shoulders, core opening, hip and abdominal flexors;
* Sculpting the spine (safe and effective use);
* Improves posture, relaxes the spine and mobility;
* Rollback tool to increase flexibility;
* Helps yogis explore “advanced” postures and build confidence in backbends and inversions.
Tip for using the Yogi Bare Wheel:
Warming up the spine, chest and shoulders is a great exercise to add to your daily practice.
and prepares the body for the use of the wheel…
While seated, align the wheel upwards and connect it against the lower back (sacrum/sacral chakra).
Anchor your feet to the ground, place your arms well aligned above your head… Push lightly with your feet and let your spine rest on the wheel, which moves forward and backward… Start slowly and roll until at your own depth on practice day… Once you have found your sweet spot, hold a few slow, measured breaths. Roll gently to start until your butt connects perfectly to the floor before moving on to other poses…
There are no question yet.
There are no reviews yet.