Coco & Sea Buckthorn Balm
Take advantage of the alliance of Coconut and Sea Buckthorn to nourish, soothe and regenerate your skin...
Sea buckthorn is known for its healing and restorative properties.
Coconut butter nourishes the skin and hair thanks to its high content of palmitic, caprylic and lauric acids.
Pot of 100 gr
Benefits of Sea Buckthorn
Sea buckthorn is a small shrub producing orange berries... Known and used for centuries, the fruit it produces is very concentrated in vitamins and particularly rich in antioxidant active ingredients, which gives it many benefits...
- prepares the skin for tanning
- Softens, soothes and promotes the regeneration of damaged, dehydrated, atopic and mature skin
- Stimulates healing, ideal for burns, cuts, cracks, dermatitis, stretch marks, etc.
- Very rich in vitamin E, carotenoids and essential fatty acids
- Provides a healthy glow effect, restores radiance and prepares the skin for tanning
Benefits of Coconut Butter
Coconut, rich in vitamins A and E provides an anti-radical action. Its cleansing effect offers many benefits to the skin...
- Nourishing and softening, coconut butter restores elasticity and more comfort to dry skin
- Soothing, it calms redness and relieves skin heated by the sun
- Perfumes naturally and gives the epidermis a smooth and satin appearance
- Softens the hair and brings shine and vigor
Cocos Nucifera, Hippophae rhamnoides*
*Ingredients from Organic Farming