Shea & Arnica Balm
This Balm offers you a delicate marriage between Shea and Arnica that nourishes, soothes and repairs.
Rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, Shea softens the epidermis.
Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, Arnica reduces the formation of bruises and facilitates their resorption.
Pot of 100 gr.
Benefits of Arnica
A mountain plant, Arnica has had renowned benefits since the Middle Ages. It facilitates the resorption of bruises and bumps and contributes more widely to muscle relaxation. It has anti-inflammatory, soothing, restorative, antioxidant properties...
In the same way as St. John's wort, Arnica is recommended for care before and after exercise!
- Promotes circulation, reduces the formation of bruises
- Relieves heavy legs and varicose veins, muscle pain and aches
- Stimulates scalp circulation and promotes hair growth
Benefits of Shea
Rich in vitamins, Shea Butter nourishes, soothes and strengthens the skin & hair. This ingredient is known for its many virtues...
- Protects, restores elasticity and facilitates the repair of the epidermis and scalp
- Relieves and regenerates sensitive and damaged skin
- Prepares skin for the sun and helps prolong the tan
- Protects the epidermis from external aggressions
Butyrospermum parkii, Arnica montana*
*Ingredients from Organic Farming