Shea & Calendula Balm
The gentle blend between Shea and Calendula is ideal for nourishing, soothing and protecting the epidermis...
Rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, Shea softens the epidermis.
Calendula is recommended for sensitive and atopic skin.
Pot of 100 gr.
Benefits of Calendula
Recognizable by its pretty orange-yellow flowers, Calendula is recommended for its beneficial actions on the skin of babies and young children. This plant stimulating microcirculation offers many other virtues ...
- Soothes skin prone to irritation, redness and small aggressions of everyday life.
- Promotes microcirculation and regenerates the epidermis
- Nourishes the scalp and brings shine to the hair
Benefits of Shea
Rich in vitamins, Shea Butter nourishes, soothes and strengthens the skin & hair. This ingredient is known for its many virtues...
- Protects, restores elasticity and facilitates the repair of the epidermis and scalp
- Relieves and regenerates sensitive and damaged skin
- Prepares skin for the sun and helps prolong the tan
- Protects the epidermis from external aggressions
Butyrospermum parkii, Calendula officinalis*
*Ingredients from Organic Farming